SKU: TA 470
|EZ Scrape Head||17" Head For 19" Machines||TA 470|
Removes cutback, multi-purpose adhesives and other hard-to-remove floor residue quickly and easily. The EZ Scrape consists of six carbide blades (3 more than previously) spring mounted on an aluminum casting which fits 175 RPM rotary disk floor machines. There are three different models to accommodate different diameter machines.
#472 – 13″ disk for 15″ machines
#471 – 15″ disk for 17″ machines
#470 – 17″ disk for 19″ & 20″ machines
#470-15 Replacement blades-6 per pack
• No messy chemicals or disposal problems. The EZ Scrape is a dry removal system. The rotating steel blades reduce floor accumulations (even painted lines) to dry, sweepable dust. There is no chemical waste to dispose of.
• No “downtime” waiting for the floor to dry. After sweeping away the residue, you’re ready to start installing the new floor.
• Incredibly fast.
• Eight-sided blades assure long life.
• One year warranty on parts and labor.
• Weighs less than 10 lbs. Comes with an extra clutch plate
There are no reviews yet.